Mar 29, 2022
This episode is brought to you by Yotpo.
"I'm constantly talking (to customers). We call them our soldiers. I'm constantly talking to them because, you know, in skincare, there are a million different products, right? There are a million different needs," Daisy says. "I want to make sure that we're close to our customers and giving them what they actually need."
Another essential facet of Banish's business plan is the number of products produced. They have launched seven products in nine years of business because each new product takes years to develop.
"Of course, it would help revenue if we had more products to sell," Daisy says. "But if you have acne, you can't use ten different products. You have to stick with the basics."
As a small business, throwing millions of dollars on a marketing plan isn't in the cards, Daisy says, so she focuses on creating the best products with the best ingredients. Let the results speak for themselves.
In Part 2, Daisy talks about:
* Her need to stay in constant touch with the brand's
* The nuances of skincare products that consumers don't know.
* The story behind the formulation of Banish's sunscreen product.
* How sticking to fewer products helps the brand and its customers.
* Why people don't focus on the right metrics when shopping for skincare.
* How and why the brand's community focuses on people's stories.
* Where to start on the Banish website.
For more on Banish, visit: https://banish.com/
Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand,” or click here to listen on your favorite podcast player: Listen now.
This podcast is supported by Yotpo, the leading eCommerce marketing platform for brands looking to drive customer loyalty.
As I’m sure many of you know, customer retention is the new acquisition. With Yotpo, brands can provide value through a strategic loyalty program — and ensure shoppers come back time and again.
Want to know more? Visit https://yotpo.com/storyofabrand
And turn your one-time shoppers into lifelong brand lovers.