Feb 24, 2022
This episode is brought to you by Yotpo.
"Our products are all different superfood blends and powders that you can use to boost your daily routine, whether you're adding them into your morning coffee or your smoothie, or even doing a superfood face mask," she says.
Trinity believes there's a real balance to bringing superfoods to a new audience while making sure that consumers know that these are incredible superfoods that have been used for, in some cases, thousands of years.
Keeping the ingredient list short and simple is a guiding philosophy at Golde, Trinity says. Using their products should be enjoyable and sort of a ritual.
In Part 1, Trinity talks about:
* Gratitude toward the first investor and her belief in the
* How superfoods went from a niche to mainstream in the past few years.
* The COVID pandemic accelerated the superfoods trend.
* As the superfood market grows, there's a challenge to make sure you're communicating as a brand.
* How to determine the quality of matcha.
* The brand philosophy is to make wellness easy and fun.
For more on Golde, visit: https://golde.co/
Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on all major apps. Simply search for “The Story of a Brand,” or click here to listen on your favorite podcast player: Listen now.
This podcast is supported by Yotpo, the leading eCommerce marketing platform for brands looking to drive customer loyalty.
As I’m sure many of you know, customer retention is the new acquisition. With Yotpo, brands can provide value through a strategic loyalty program — and ensure shoppers come back time and again.
Want to know more? Visit https://yotpo.com/storyofabrand
And turn your one-time shoppers into lifelong brand lovers.